Software Delivery Manager
At ICBC, it’s our job to make sure the car insurance system works for all British Columbians, today and in the future. If you want to make the most of your skills and expertise while growing your career, we want you. A career at ICBC is an opportunity to be part of a talented, diverse and inclusive team that is driven to serve its customers and community. You can expect a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a collaborative work environment. If you are reliable and dependable, contact us today to be part of our talented and diverse team as we work together to create an insurance system we can all be proud of.
We welcome applications from all qualified job seekers. If you are a job seeker with a disability, please let us know as adjustments can be made to help support you in delivering your best performance.
Within ICBC you'll find an innovative and stimulating environment. If you’re passionate about software development practices, helping organizations adopt new technologies and leading, defining and guiding them through to execution, then take this opportunity to learn more about ICBC and see how you can become a valuable part of our team.
As a Software Delivery Manager you will have the opportunity to manage a diverse portfolio. Primarily focused on our Low Code software delivery practice and our Customer Master Data you will guide, coach and empower your teams develop and integrate technology solutions faster & smarter.
• 3 – 5 years in Agile software delivery.
• 2 - 3 years in managing Low Code delivery teams in an enterprise setting
• Experience with managing a software delivery practice implementations at scale, enabling multiple agile teams working in concert toward a common goal.
• Foster a team environment that encourages team members to both seek help from within the team and lean-in to help the team achieve delivery goals.
Your are an insatiable learner and thoughtful people leader whose knowledge of best practices, emerging trends and changes will play a key part in your success in this role.
The role requires you to:
• Work with Senior Managers and Leadership to design and implement strategic business plan for ICBC Low Code & Software Delivery Practice areas including budget, staffing requirements, governance and ROI
• Work with solution teams to develop and integrate technology solutions faster & smarter
• Work with solution teams manage and maintain our Customer Master Data.
• Guide, coach, empower the team and remove impediments to ICBC’s ability to accelerate practice adoption and delivery across ISD.
• Work with the leadership team to define reliable system driven key success metrics for the practice area.
• Focus on customer/partner needs through a data driven approach.
Please note only those legally entitled to work in Canada at present will be considered for this position.